Thursday, August 30, 2012

Picture Frames

Lately I've been making quite a few Birthday gifts for friends. I know I posted the zebra peace sign painting I made a while back. But another gift I made for the same friend was a picture frame.
I have recently become obsessed with these picture frames. They are just way too easy to use and you can do almost anything with them.
They are only $1 at michaels and come just plain. I have only painted them but I know there is so much more you can do. For this one I painted it gray. Then glued on some scrapbook stickers and added so sequince ribbon to the top and bottom and I have to say I love it.

 
Then I made another one for my desk at work. Since the Summer is ending I started to look back on how great my Summer really was. I have so many pictures that involve being at the lake or doing something at the lake. So of course I love this picture frame. I just painted the frame and painted on the letters.


With labor day just a few days away I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend, and of course I will be spending it at the lake!

1 comment: