Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Fall

I have been in such a Fall mood lately. If there is one thing I love about Fall it's pumpkin everything...drink, food, deserts, decorations.
Every month we have a Goody day at work which is just where everyone brings a dish and we eat all day. With it now being fall I had to make something pumpkin so I turned to pinterest and found a dessert.
It's a pumpkin dip that turned out to be a hit! I got the recipe from here.....http://northcarolinacharm.blogspot.com/

This lady made it and put it in a carved pumpkin which looked really cute but I did not get the crafy with mine.

What you need:
15 oz can of pumpkin
5oz box of instant vanilla pudding
16oz container of cool whip
1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tbsp cinnamon

Mix all the powders together. Then add your pumpkin and cool whip.
Chill for an hour and serve with vanilla wafers, apple slices, or whatever your heart desires.

It's really good!
Other things I love about fall....




A lady at work brought homemade caramel apples....amazing



Pumpkin beer....they should make this year round

No comments:

Post a Comment