Friday, October 5, 2012

Pink Pumpkin

October is one of my favorite months for 2 reasons.
It's breast cancer awareness month and this year it's a RED October, which means the Cardinals are still playing baseball!

Since my mom is such a huge believer in Breast Cancer Awareness because of her job I decided to make her something I saw on Pinterest that she can put in her office.

I bought a plastic craft pumpking, some pink ribbon stickers, and pink ribbon from Michaels.


I started by painting the pumpkin pink and the stem white.

Then added the ribbon down the sides of the pumpkin. Glued on the stickers with modge podge. Then mod podged the whole pumpkin to give it the glossy look.


I love the way it turned out and I think my mom will too!


1 comment:

  1. Are you bringing the pumpkin this evening??

    ReplyDelete