Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Why did the Chicken cross the road?

It doesn't matter because my Aunt Cris doesn't want them crossing roads.
My aunt made a request to me a while back about making a sign for her.
She doesn't eat chicken so of course the slogan on the sign was appropriate for her.
I started off by buying a wood plank from Michaels. I think it was around $7. I painted it black.
I then printed off the slogan on a piece of computer paper. I taped the paper edges to the wood and started to trace.
I had to actually trace the letters kind of hard so the imprint would show up on the black board.
Once I was done tracing (which seemed to take forever), I painted the letters white.



I also need to make sure I document a craft project that my aunt HELPED with. They took maps from Denver and (hodge) modge podged them onto frames.



1 comment:

  1. The frame and the chicken quote look beautiful in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete