Friday, November 2, 2012

Giving Thanks 1 & 2

I've decided to post things I am Thankful for this Month. A lot of people are doing it on Facebook and instead of doing it on Facebook I've decided to do it here:

1. I'm thankful for my Job

I honestly do love my job and the people I work with. I get along with coworkers and boss great. Although I worker in a little bit of a larger company it doesn't feel that way at all. People are always saying hi and will chat with you even if they don't know you. I've been working here for a year and have come to know quite a few people.

2. I'm thankful for my Goofball parents.

The older I get the more I think my parents have become like friends because I don't feel they have as much parenting to do since I'm on my own. They are the greatest support system for anything and everything I do. They are so welcoming towards my friends who just become part of the family. They both crack me up constantly with the things they say and do. Now that they have an empty nest they have become quite the travelers and busy bodies.
I swear my dad is the happiest retired person there is. He gets to buy and sell cars whenever he wants. He got to spend a good portion of his Summer and the lake (who wouldn't love that). He plays cards with his friends.  My mom works but don't let that fool you. She is always having Bunco parties with her friends or visiting family. But she is also very compassionate about Breast Cancer Awareness and does so much year around to spread the word and give back.
My parents are my idols and 2 people I really look up to. I really do hope to be more like that them as I grow up.






No comments:

Post a Comment