Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving Thanks 12, 13, & 14

12.  Thankful for my brother, Clark
Clark and I used to not see eye to eye at all. That has DRASTICALLY changed since August. He started going to the college I went to, Missouri S&T and joined a fraternity Kappa Alpha Order.
KA was one of the fraternity's I always hung out at in college and became really good friends with the guys. I'm completely honored that he chose the school I went to as well as joined one of my favorite fraternities. He recently got initiated and got Honor Pledge which is like number 1 in his pledge class. That's a huge honor for him. My family and I went down this past weekend for family weekend and spent some time with him.  I'm thankful that the only brother I have and I now get along. I'm thankful that he has really turned his life around and has a very bright future ahead.

13. Thankful for my new hobby, Painting
I have really gotten into painting over the last year. And when I say painting I mean like buying something and painting it, not drawing and painting.
I've posted quite a few paint projects on my blog and I have a few coming up. I painted some shoes and mode podged them with glitter, don't worry I'll blog it later. I'm painting my brother a color for Christmas. I think this project is really going to test my patience because it's turned out to be very time consuming but it should look awesome in the end. I'll post it once I'm done.

14. Thankful for Online shopping
Thanks to be able to shop online I have gotten a good portion of my Christmas shopping already done. I don't have to worry about fighting crowds at stores or shopping around for the best deals. I've been able to do it all online and for that I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that Allison has a blog so I can keep up on her happenings and antics!!! And see her photos!!

    ReplyDelete