Monday, November 5, 2012

Giving Thanks 5

5. My new car

Just a few weeks ago I posted about how I was looking for a new car and then later I posted the new car that I got.
Well ladies and gentlemen we are on to Car Number 16!

It's a 2005 Mercury Mariner. The last few cars I had were small SUVs. Then when I got the Civic I thought I would like it but turns out not so much. It had a bad smoke small and I just really missed driving an SUV.
So I went home this weekend and came back with this....and the best part is I got money back. I don't know how my dad does these things but I like it!



I did splurge a bit and put a really nice bluetooth radio in it. It also allows me to answer my phone and talk through the radio system.
So for the 5th of November I'm thankful for my new car. That will keep me safer in the snow and ice this Winter, help me travel to see my friends and family, and gets me to and from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment