Monday, November 5, 2012

Giving Thanks 3 &4

3. My Best Friend Ashley

Everyone has a best friend that as soon as you meet them you know you are going to be best friends for Life. I know it sounds cheesy but think about it, it's true. I met mine 4 years ago when I moved into my dorm room at Rolla. She was my suite mate and little did I know them the absolutely crazy fun times we were going to have together. We are so much alike but then so different. We can finish each other sentences which just gets weird to our other friends. She gives my boyfriend just as much crap as I do and it's hilarious. She is pretty much another child in my parent's eyes.
I'm thankful for having Ashley as a best friend because she has always been there for me no matter what. She can be states away and we still manage to text or talk almost every day. She is about graduate from college and I don't think I could be more excited for her. I know we probably won't end up in the same town or even state but also know that won't change anything.

4. My boyfriend Max

We started dating a year and a half ago. If there is one thing I have learned in this relationship it's to value the time you have together. We were officially dating for a little over a month when I graduated from college and ever since then we have been making it work long distance. It's more like short distance because we aren't that far away but we aren't in the same town so it counts.
He is always supporting me and encouraging me. He puts up with my family and friends. He gives me just as much of a hard time as I give him.
Even though we don't agree on baseball teams I couldn't be happier to have him in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment