Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Giving Thanks 6 and 7

6. I'm thankful for having Freedom

I'm thankful for the fact that I can vote and be free in this country. It's a priviledge many people in the World don't have. I'm glad I can speak my mind and not get in trouble. (If you've seen my Twitter lately I've been speaking my mind A LOT)

7. I'm thankful for my Lake House

I have so many childhood memories that involve the lake. I think I was born a Lake Baby. My parents took me right after I was born! I remember going for over a week at a time in June, July, and August. We have some great family friends who always join us each year. I'm thankful that I have a lake house that has created some amazing memories with some great lifelong friends.
I can't ever pick a favorite time or weekend at the lake so I will tell you about a few of them.
I love that every year in July the Downey's come to visit. They have a son my age and another son my brother's age. They are so much fun and it's nice to see them every year.
I also love that we have started a tradition of going every Labor Day Weekend. My parent's come down and I bring my friends. The best part is my friends have also made it a tradition to come every year and look forward to it. It's a great way to end the Summer. I love that my brother took part in the tradition this year and will carry it on with his friends. The karaoke may not always be good but its promised for great entertainment.
This year I got the priviledge of going for a weekend in March for fishing. The lake is a whole different world in the Spring but the fishing was awesome!

King me!




No comments:

Post a Comment