Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks 15, 16, 17, & 18

15. Thankful for the beautiful fall weather

The weather has been one thing this year...crazy. The Summer started off with 100 degree weather in May but then we would have 80 degree days. The fall has kinda been the same way. It went from being a high of 40 to 70. This weekend it was in the high 60's and the weather was beatiful. I got to spend some time outside and soak in some sun.

16. Thankful for my Job

I know I already posted about this but I really am thankful for it. There are so many companies that are struggling with the recession and 18,000 people are about to lose their jobs with Hostess shutting down right before the holidays. I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about this. It may be hard to get up and come to work everyday and sometimes it's very stressful but at least I have a paying job that I enjoy coming to.

17.Thankful for New Friends

I'm thankful for all the new friends I have made over the last year and a half. When I started dating Max I got to know a lot of his friends. Some of his friends that are girls have become some of my really good friends. I'm thankful that I had the oppportunity to meet them and become so close. It's great that we can hang out all together. One of his friends even lives in Columbia and I usually end up meeting up with her like once a month to catch up.



18. Thankful for 20 months.

Yesterday Max and I celebrated our 20 month anniversary. I know it doesn't seem like much but it's pretty nice when we are actually together on the 18th of the month. I'm also thankful for long breaks because Max came for the whole weekend and didn't leave until this morning. We had a really lazy weekend that involved a whole lot of nothing and it was perfect. Yesterday he made tacos for dinner and we had ice cream afterwards. We went golfing and by that I mean played 2 holes before we lost all the golf balls and Max carried the pink clubs.
I know it doesn't seem like much but it really is the little things that add up. I'm thankful to have had Max in my life for 20 months and I can't wait for the many months ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment