Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's beginning to feel and look like Christmas

I can tell the Holiday are near because I have been very busy getting everything done. First of all I put up my Christmas Tree and hung up some decorations on the mirror in the kitchen.




Max's fraternity has a Christmas party and at their dinner they announce who their Sweetheart is. I can't believe it but it was ME!! They gave me roses and all got down on one knee and sang to me. It was one of the coolest things ever! I am completely honored that they would choose me.



I have actually been doing a lot of crafting recently but since they are Christmas gift I can't post them yet :(
Sorry, but I will tell you I am painting my brother a cooler for Christmas. It has turned out to be a lot more work than I thought it would be but I think he is going to be completely thrilled with it. I'll post it after Christmas when I give it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment