Monday, February 25, 2013

St. Pats

St. Pats was HUGE at my school in Rolla which means I have a lot of green decorations to go along with the celebration. I passed down a lot of stuff when I graduated so I wanted to make something I could bring to work and hang out to spread some green around.
Items needed:

Foam Shamrocks - got at dollar tree
Letters L U C K - Hobby Lobby $1.50 each
Ribbon - on hand

I started off by painting the letters in 2 different shades of green.


I just free handed all of the painting with some stripes and then made the dots using the back of a paint brush.




I got a pack of 12 foam shamrocks from dollar tree. They were pretty thin so I glued two together and put them at the top and bottom of the letters. Glued everything on ribbon and added a circle to the top of the ribbon to make it easy for hanging.




I'm pretty excited with how great this turned out and now I have some St. Patricks charm to look at at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment