Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Go Pack Go!

Tomorrow is Valentine's day!! I made Max a Valentine's gift straight from the heart this year. He got his own room at his fraternity so of course it should have a Packers sign, right? There was no one I would do anything Cubs.
I did this method exactly how I did the anchor one.
I painted the canvas a gold color. Then printed off a Packers logo and traced it onto the canvas. Then add some dark green and white paint and some paint splaters and I'm done!
I'm pretty sure he will love it but if he doesn't he at least better act like it :)




St. Pats is just around the corner!! Less than 30 days....so my next project will be to make something simlar to this. I'll let you know how that turns out.



1 comment:

  1. I love the Packers sign. You should post your shell frame - that turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete