Friday, May 31, 2013

Fruit Pizza, Mini Style

One of the best parts of Summer is the fruit that is in season.
I'm not much of a fruit person ( I would take vegetables any day) but on a hot day I could eat a lot of cold fruit in the sun.
Every month we have a pot luck day at work so I decided to start the first one by making mini fruit pizzas.


I bought sugar cookie dough and backed it on the back of a muffin pan. It only has to bake for about 10 minutes. Some turned out betters than others. It was a major trial and error process to figure out how much dough was a good amount. You could add more dough if you wanted them to be more like bowls instead of a pie form.




Then let them cool and ice with cream cheese and sugar. Then add your fruit. And you're done! Hello cute easy dish.

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite AuntJune 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM

    You should make these for the pool party on the 15th. They look wonderful (and good for the waist line)!!

    ReplyDelete