Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pinterest, Pintrest, and More Pinterest

Like every other woman on Pinterest I have boards and boards and boards with 100's of different things posted on them that I like.
Well thanks for Pinterest and Martha Miller's genes I am a natural when it comes to crafts, and for that I have actually "tackled" a few of those DIY's I've been pinning.
It all started when I was looking for some decorations for my room which is pretty bland since I can't paint it. I remembered seeing this on pinterest with a tutorial on how to make it….
http://www.crapivemade.com/2011/01/valentines-day-canvas-art.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CrapIveMade+%28Crap+I%27ve+Made%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

And decided to put my own spin on it. I bought of 2 pack of canvas's for $8 at hobby lobby. I couldn't find the thin chip board letters that are shown in this picture. So I ended up buy the cardboard box letter. Which I ended up liking a lot better. It added a lot more effect. With a lot of patience and a relaxing afternoon this is how mine turned out.....


3 comments:

  1. Your Favorite AuntMay 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM

    "LOVE" It! And yes, I think Martha would be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Miller is very proud and happy that the craft gene was passed on. Now, if I could only teach you to sew. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the twins (cousin)June 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

    I love it so much I might drop dead

    ReplyDelete