Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cardinals Fan till the Day I Die


As you all should know I'm a HUGE Cardinals fan. Was born and raised a Cardinal fan. For those of you who don't know I was at the 2006 World Series Game where they actually won the Series!
It was something I will never forget. I went with my dad. Gary was there as well. I remember them telling me that they went to a World Series game together before.
That game Adam Wainwright pitched phenomenal. Wainwright was out all last year due to surgery but he finally came back this year. He has started off a little rough but FINALLY last night he seemed like himself again.
I'm currently dating a Cubs fan, ya I know. But hey every couple has differences right. In April I went to a Cubs vs. Cards game with my aunt, mom, and Max. Of course the Cardinals won! I just wanted to share some pictures and funny things my friends have sent me about the Cardinals.


1 comment:

  1. Your favorite auntMay 24, 2012 at 7:03 AM

    I love the photo! I need a copy!

    ReplyDelete