Friday, June 1, 2012

If you don't stop and look around once in a while you will miss everything

My Friday night has consisted of chicken Alfredo, wine, and say Yes to the Dress! I have to say it has very relaxing and much needed.
While enjoying my relaxing evening I started looking through photos on my computer. I came across some really good ones that I had to share...

 
This picture sums up my parents perfectly
Clearly my love for sunglasses started young
I just LOVE this picture and I'm pretty sure we still have that head dress at my house somewhere.

Now for some newer ones...

The world's largest rocking chair


We have been friends since we were little. And I'm sure we will be friends till the end.







2 comments:

  1. Loved the pics! We have looked for that headdress in the past, not sure if we still have it.You and Megan were fashionistas even back then. Keep the blog coming, it's fun to read. Even dad reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Favorite AuntJune 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM

    More photos please!!! I remember bringing that Headdress back from Texas! And those pants Clark has on!

    ReplyDelete